– Combined persistence/debugger/* into persistence/misc/debugger
– Added SysWow64 option to management/spawn to spawn a 32-bit powershell.exe
– Added persistence/userland/backdoor_lnk
– Built several modules in management/mailraider/* to integrate @xorrior’s MailRaider.ps1
– Merged @xorrior’s FoxDump and ChromeDump modules.
– Merged @rvrsh3ll’s lateral_movement/invoke_sshcommand
– cd your empire folder
– git pull
Empire is a pure PowerShell post-exploitation agent built on cryptologically-secure communications and a flexible architecture. Empire implements the ability to run PowerShell agents without needing powershell.exe, rapidly deployable post-exploitation modules ranging from key loggers to Mimikatz, and adaptable communications to evade network detection, all wrapped up in a usability-focused framework.
Run the ./setup/install.sh script. This will install the few dependencies and run the ./setup/setup_database.py script. The setup_database.py file contains various setting that you can manually modify, and then initializes the ./data/empire.db backend database. No additional configuration should be needed- hopefully everything works out of the box.
Running ./empire will start Empire, and ./empire –debug will generate a verbose debug log at ./empire.debug. The included ./data/reset.sh will reset/reinitialize the database and launch Empire in debug mode.