How it works
Generates random email addresses at a specified domain to mask the real email addresses of people who post content or comments on your website. These random email addresses are not actual accounts on your mail server; rather they are all sent to a “catch-all” address.
This script downloads mail from the catch-all account (using IMAP) and looks up the recipients against a database table that maps fake emails to real emails. If matches are found, the messages are forwarded to the appropriate destinations.
- Set up a Google apps account
- Create an account to act as a “catch-all” domain. This will catch emails sent to the randomly-generated addresses created by this module.
- Turn on IMAP for this account
- Install and enable this module.
- From the module’s configuration page, set the IMAP credentials, as well as the domain name for your fake email addresses. (example: If you want your fake addresses to end in @mydomain.com, you would put “mydomain.com” on the configuration page.
- The routing will be done automatically any time Drupal cron runs.
Download git : zipball | Tarball
Find other version & read more in here : https://github.com/