Changelog Dr0p1t-Framework v1.3:
A huge update to fix and make improvements like :
– [Feature] Adding spoof extension feature so now you can change the file extension and icon to make it full spoof
– [Improve] Added OSX support ( Thanks to @sm4sh3r )
– [Improve] Now there will be debug file when happen error in compiling with Pyinstaller.
– [BUG fix] Full rewriting the framework to improve the executions methods and fix all the errors
– [BUG fix] Bypassed the error in the Pyinstaller “FATAL ERROR” with replacing subprocess Pipes with files
– [Stealth] Escaping disk forensics by making all the files dropper create and dropper also cleans its content before deletion.
– [Feature] Adds ZIP files support so now you can compress your executable to zip file before uploading
– [Feature] Added Dr0p1t-Server feature (beta) so now you can work from browser See how to work with Dr0p1t-Server
– [Feature] Added Scamming feature (beta) to Dr0p1t-Server See how to edit Dr0p1t-Server scam
– [Stealth] Clear event log after finishing
– [Improve] Added install.sh to make installing on Linux more easy
– [Improve] Persistence modules are now improved and recoded to work much better.
– [Feature] Added new a new-hard-to-detect persistence module ( Adding your file to powershell user profile so your file will be downloaded and ran every time powershell.exe run if it doesn’t exist).
– [Feature] Added a new module to bypass UAC and run your malware as admin
Dr0p1t Framework not responsible for misuse and for illegal purposes. Use it only for work or educational purpose!!!
Dr0p1t let you create dropper like any tool but this time FUD with some tricks 😉
+ Works with Windows and Linux
+ Adding malware after downloading it to startup
+ Adding malware after downloading it to task scheduler
+ Finding and killing the antivirus before running the malware
+ Running a custom (batch|powershell|vbs) file you have choosen before running the malware
+ In running powershell scripts it can bypass execution policy
+ Using UPX to compress the dropper after creating it
+ Choose an icon for the dropper after creating it
+ Kali Linux – SANA
+ Ubuntu 14.04-16.04 LTS
+ Windows 10/8.1/8
Usage and install:
git clone https://github.com/D4Vinci/Dr0p1t-Framework.git
chmod 777 -R Dr0p1t-Framework
sudo chmod +x install.sh
python -m pip install -r windows_requirements.txt