DDOM or Daily Dose of Malware is a Script lets you gather malicious software and c&c servers from open source platforms like Malshare, Malcode, Google, Cymon – vxvault, cybercrime tracker and c2 for Pony. It can display info, export results to text file or download malicious software.
+ Cymon is the largest open tracker of malware, phishing, botnets, spam, and more. Brought to you by eSentire.
+ Malshare A free Malware repository providing researchers access to samples, malicious feeds, and Yara results.
+ Vx vault
+ CyberCrime tracker
+ CybeCrime tracker for Pony malware (mostly c2 servers)
1. You are dealing with real malware, which may harm your computer badly. I’m not responsible for any caused damages. Be careful and think.**
2. For Google dorks please make sure to use newest firefox and geckodriver. It simulates browser, so it may not working sometimes because of google captcha. My advice is to connect and reconnect your vpn.
3. To use Malshare, you have to register and obtain api key. Then paste it to modules/malshare.py – line 21
4. If you know more public and open source platforms for retrieving malware, let me know.
5. If this script violates terms of service from any used service, let me know and I will delete it.**
6. Not all of google dorks are perfect, you may encounter on some false positives.
git clone https://github.com/woj-ciech/Daily-dose-of-malware && cd Daily-dose-of-malware
pip install selenium pyvirtualdisplay beautifulsoup
python ddom.py -s cymon -cs vxvault malcode --download
python ddom.py -s google --export