DATA is a Python and bash script for Credential Phishing Analysis and Automation.
* BUCKLEGRIPPER (py)
– Given a suspected phishing url or file of line separated urls, visit, screenshot, and scrape for interesting files.
– Requirements can be installed by running or reviewing install_bucklegripper_deps.sh
* BULLYBLINDER (py)
– While capturing a pcap visit a suspected phishing page. Handle redirectors and obfuscation to find a web form. Scrape the form and make educated guesses at what should be entered into the fields. Submit the form and repeat.
– Requirements can be installed by running or reviewing install_bullyblinder_deps.sh
* SLICKSHOES (sh)
– A basic bash script that pulls urls out of pdfs in streams or in clear view.
– The only argument to the script is the path to a folder containing the pdfs you want to process.
– REQUIRES pdf-parser.py from https://blog.didierstevens.com/programs/pdf-tools/ location to be set in first line of script
git clone https://github.com/hadojae/DATA && cd DATA
python2 bucklegripper.py -h
python bucklegripper.py -s openphish -r ../../test_urls.txt