Latest Change v-2.0 dev:
– analyzer; cosmetic changes
– conf; get rid of web.py and all occurences of the bottle library
– requirements.txt; get rid of web.py and all occurences of the bottle library
– modules; report owner in analysisinfo module.
– lib; some more av variants
– and many more..
Cuckoo Sandbox is an automated dynamic malware analysis system.
What does that mean? It simply means that you can throw any suspicious file at it and in a matter of seconds Cuckoo will provide you back some detailed results outlining what such file did when executed inside an isolated environment.
– git clone https://github.com/cuckoobox/cuckoo
– cd cuckoo
– pip install -r requirements.txt
– python cuckoo.py -h For show help display