CS465BufferOverflow is a Buffer Overflow Attack script.
– call_shellcode.c : A program that creates a file containing code for launching shell.
– exploit.c : A program that creates a file containing code for launching shell.
– stack_new.c : This program has a buffer overflow vulnerability.
– run.sh : For Compiling All C Extension.
– Binary : call_shellcode, exploit, stack_new.
Installation & Usage:
– git clone https://github.com/StevenC4/CS465BufferOverflow
– cd <your destination folder>
– what do you want in here? <inside folder>
++ Attacking your victim machine? 😀 So,You can use any method/technique For Buffer Overflow Attack your victim.(author assume for Training purpose! Just Question and kidding 🙂 )
++ object Dumping, reading proccess and DisAssemblY? objdump -D <./stack_new> (Examples, and -h for helper object dumping command)
++ reading symbol, breakpoints or anything using gdb/gef? just type gef/gdb -q ./<file> (gdb -h for helper command)
Source : https://github.com/StevenC4