+ Added default mimikatz command to module description
+ Initial v3.0 commit to master, Quick re-cap on the new features:
* Credentials and hosts are now stored in a database, the cme_db.py script can be used to query it
* Module system has been implemented allowing anyone to create payloads
* All underlying powershell code has been ported to a module
* The HTTP/HTTPS server now tracks connections: no more guessing when to CTRL-C
* All around better code quality, error handling and logging
CrackMapExec is your one-stop-shop for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments!
From enumerating logged on users and spidering SMB shares to executing psexec style attacks, auto-injecting Mimikatz/Shellcode/DLL’s into memory using Powershell, dumping the NTDS.dit and more!
The biggest improvements over the above tools are:
– Pure Python script, no external tools required
– Fully concurrent threading
– Uses ONLY native WinAPI calls for discovering sessions, users, dumping SAM hashes etc…
– Opsec safe (no binaries are uploaded to dump clear-text credentials, inject shellcode etc…)
Intallation on Kali Linux, Ubuntu and all Linux Platform:
git clone https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/CrackMapExec
pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
git pull origin master
git submodule init && git submodule update --recursive
Kali 2.0 Installation problem with v5/drsuapi.py not found?
– Just clone repo/copy from ttps://github.com/CoreSecurity/impacket/blob/master/impacket/dcerpc/v5/ into your folder/usr/lib/python27/…./impacket/dcerpc/v5/