Changelog v-2.2 Codename: ‘codename ‘All I Want for Christmas is a bettername for this’:
+ Powersploit 3.0 support
+ Get-GPPPasswords integration
+ Bug fixes
CrackMapExec is your one-stop-shop for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments!
From enumerating logged on users and spidering SMB shares to executing psexec style attacks, auto-injecting Mimikatz/Shellcode/DLL’s into memory using Powershell, dumping the NTDS.dit and more!
The biggest improvements over the above tools are:
– Pure Python script, no external tools required
– Fully concurrent threading
– Uses ONLY native WinAPI calls for discovering sessions, users, dumping SAM hashes etc…
– Opsec safe (no binaries are uploaded to dump clear-text credentials, inject shellcode etc…)
Intallation on Kali Linux, Ubuntu and all Linux Platform:
git clone https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/CrackMapExec
pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Kali 2.0 Installation problem with v5/drsuapi.py not found?
– Just clone repo/copy from ttps://github.com/CoreSecurity/impacket/blob/master/impacket/dcerpc/v5/ into your folder/usr/lib/python27/…./impacket/dcerpc/v5/