CrackMapExec v-2.3 Codename: ‘Pink Bubbles’ – A swiss army knife for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments.
Changelog v-2.3 Codename: ‘Pink Bubbles’:
+ Added MSSQL support
+ Added flags to enumerate MSSQL DB instances
+ Added flags to enable/disable xp_cmdshell in MSSQL DBs
+ Added flag to execute commands via xp_cmdshell
+ Refactored logging for readability and parsing (might still need some work)
+ Targets are now accepted in Nmap style format
+ Fixed bug where issuing a WMI query when passing-the-hash would cause an error
+ Powershell process architecture is now auto selected based on payload
+ Added flag to force Powershell process architecture.
CrackMapExec is your one-stop-shop for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments!
From enumerating logged on users and spidering SMB shares to executing psexec style attacks, auto-injecting Mimikatz/Shellcode/DLL’s into memory using Powershell, dumping the NTDS.dit and more!
The biggest improvements over the above tools are:
– Pure Python script, no external tools required
– Fully concurrent threading
– Uses ONLY native WinAPI calls for discovering sessions, users, dumping SAM hashes etc…
– Opsec safe (no binaries are uploaded to dump clear-text credentials, inject shellcode etc…)
Intallation on Kali Linux, Ubuntu and all Linux Platform:
git clone https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/CrackMapExec
pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Kali 2.0 Installation problem with v5/drsuapi.py not found?
– Just clone repo/copy from ttps://github.com/CoreSecurity/impacket/blob/master/impacket/dcerpc/v5/ into your folder/usr/lib/python27/…./impacket/dcerpc/v5/