CrackMapExec v-1.0.9 released – A swiss army knife for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments.
+ Added support for serving PowerShell scripts, EXEs, DLLs, shellcode over HTTPS
+ Some minor code cleanup
CrackMapExec is your one-stop-shop for pentesting Windows/Active Directory environments!
From enumerating logged on users and spidering SMB shares to executing psexec style attacks, auto-injecting Mimikatz/Shellcode/DLL’s into memory using Powershell, dumping the NTDS.dit and more!
The biggest improvements over the above tools are:
– Pure Python script, no external tools required
– Fully concurrent threading
– Uses ONLY native WinAPI calls for discovering sessions, users, dumping SAM hashes etc…
– Opsec safe (no binaries are uploaded to dump clear-text credentials, inject shellcode etc…)
Intallation on Kali Linux and Ubuntu:
– git clone https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/CrackMapExec
– cd CrackMapExec
– pip install –upgrade -r requirements.txt
– run python crackmapexec.py
Kali 2.0 Installation problem with v5/drsuapi.py not found?
– Just clone repo/copy from ttps://github.com/CoreSecurity/impacket/blob/master/impacket/dcerpc/v5/ into your folder/usr/lib/python27/…./impacket/dcerpc/v5/