* For now, removed the dependency on .NET 4.0 in global.asax. Although
the note at the top says BugTracker.NET requires .NET 4.0, I’m not yet
using any 4.0 language features. I removed the dependency because my
own GoDaddy shared hosting account doesn’t support 4.0.
* Fixed security hole whereby BugTracker.NET user belonging to an
organization marked “external” could view posts marked “Visible to
internal users only”. Thanks to Jaroslav Kabrt for finding this.
* “export to excel” now works with non-ascii characters.
* Fixed HTML encoding/decoding bugs with custom fields and when you edit
* Sending email no longer cares if the SMTP’s SSL certificate is not
from a trusted authoritiy or if its domain name doesn’t match the
actual domain name.
* Fixed bug in btnet_screen_capture.exe where it wasn’t saving its