+ New argument to manually specify the gateway address, tnx to @misterade
+ New –sniffer-source argument to read a pcap file instead of sniffing from the network interface.
– Fixed #66 : Minor but important fix in binary_streaming()
– Fixed #62 : WARNING: pinging broadcast address.
– Fixed #44 : Using correct charset/encoding for response body.
– Stopping threads is now faster.
– Removed flush in add_port_redirection, tnx to @julegatti
– Using response content-length if available during html streaming.
– Skipping HTTPS request if the hostname is the same as the previous one.
– Forcing both internal and external encodings to UTF-8.
– Removed Syn discovery agent as it was useless.
– Some logs restyling.
– Added website to banner, replaced examples on help menu with a link to instructions.
bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack.
All dependencies will be automatically installed through the GEM system, in some case you might need to install some system dependency in order to make everything work:
sudo apt-get install ruby-dev libpcap-dev
HOW TO INSTALL:
Stable Release ( GEM ):
gem install bettercap
git clone https://github.com/evilsocket/bettercap
gem build bettercap.gemspec
sudo gem install bettercap*.gem