backdoor-apk v0.1.4 is a shell script that simplifies the process of adding a backdoor to any Android APK file.
Changelog backdoor-apk v0.1.4 (2016-09-20):
* New UI enhancements allow selecting Android payloads and entering LHOST and LPORT values
* New ascii art is displayed on script execution
* First attempt at improving the readability of logging output
* Apktool is no longer provided as a third-party tool, backdoor-apk.sh now expects apktool to be properly setup on the system
* README and HISTORY file updates
backdoor-apk is a shell script that simplifies the process of adding a backdoor to any Android APK file. Users of this shell script should have working knowledge of Linux, Bash, Metasploit, Apktool, the Android SDK, smali, etc. This shell script is provided as-is without warranty of any kind and is intended for educational purposes only.
The recompiled APK will be found in the ‘original/dist’ directory. Install the APK on a compatible Android device, run it, and handle the meterpreter connection at the specified IP and port.
git clone https://github.com/dana-at-cp/backdoor-apk && cd backdoor-apk
./backdoor-apk.sh [your apk file]
git pull origin master
Now you can upload it using MITM technique :-) (Just for education purpose right?yeah.. lets rock)