- SSL Library : Fixed issue where the stdint typedefs were not imported by default (stdint.h had to be included explicity) (thanks Anthony G. Basile)
- axhttpd : The password hash broke due to an over zealous buffer overflow check.
The axTLS embedded SSL project is a highly configurable client/server TLSv1 SSL library designed for platforms with small memory requirements. It comes with a small HTTP/HTTPS server and additional test tools.
- A very small footprint (around 50-60kB for the library in ‘server only’ mode).
- Implements TLSv1.0/1.1
- Session resumption for high SSL performance.
- AES128/AES256 for high quality encryption (as well as RC4).
- Portable across many systems (written in ANSI C). Tested on Linux/Win32/Cygwin.
- A very simple API – ~20 functions in C and no structures.
- Peer client/server verification, certificate chaining, session renegotiation.
- X509v1, PKCS#8, PKCS#12 keys/certificates in DER/PEM format,
- Highly configurable compile-time options (using BusyBox-like config tool)
- Partial openssl compatibility.
- Interfaces for C#, VB.NET, Java, Perl and Lua.
- It’s free! (BSD style licensing)
Download Latest Version : axTLS-1.4.8.tar.gz (1.3 MB) http://sourceforge.net/projects/axtls/files/1.4.8/axTLS-1.4.8.tar.gz/download
Find Other Version | http://sourceforge.net/projects/axtls/files/
Read more in here http://axtls.sourceforge.net/