Note: This software was intended to be used for Demonstration and Learning Purposes only. The author is not responsible for any damage it may cause and user holds full responsibility of his/her actions.
Attack Shell a.k.a. Ani-Shell is a simple PHP shell with some unique features like Mass Mailer, a simple Web-Server Fuzzer, Dosser, Back Connect, Bind Shell, Back Connect, Auto Rooter etc. This shell has immense capabilities and have been written with some coding standards in mind for better editing and customization.
* Intelligent File Manager
* Auto Rooter
* PHP Obfuscate
* Platform Independent
* Mass – Mailer
* Small Web-Server Fuzzer
* Secure Login
* Deletion of Files
* Bind Shell
* Back Connect
* Fixed Some Coding errors!
* Rename Files
* Encoded Title
* Traceback (Email Alerts)
* PHP Evaluate
* Better Command Execution (supports older version of PHP)
* Mass Code Injector (Appender and Overwinter)
* Lock Mode Customization
* Mail Bomber (With Less Spam detection feature)
* PHP Decoder
* Anti-Crawler Feature
* MD5 Hash Cracker
* Python Bind-Shell
1. Email Traceback is set to off as default and emails will not be sent. If you are setting this feature on, make sure you change the default email address (email@example.com) to your email address. Please change it before using!
2. Username and Password are set to admin and 12345687 respectively, please change them for better security.
3. The Lock Mode feature is set to on ! This should not be change unless you want your shell exposed.
4. The Anti-Crawler feature is set to off ! Change it to on for anti-crawler support.
5. A variable named greetings can be changed to change the Shell’s greeting message.
Usage and Download from source:
git clone https://github.com/Strund3r/Attack-Shell
copy on Lamp(Linux) / xampp(Windows)
Run in a local Docker Container
Run on terminal:
$ docker run -d --name attack-shell strund3r/attack-shell
If you want to use a php.ini, change the Dockerfile to:
MAINTAINER Franzwagner Ternus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPY config/php.ini /usr/local/etc/php/
COPY . /var/www/html
Where config/ is the directory containing your php.ini file.