26 Nov 12 (tested against msf 16114)
– Windows command shell tab is now friendlier to commands that prompt
for input (e.g., time command)
– [host] -> Meterpreter -> Access -> Escalate Privileges now shows all
the framework’s new exploit/windows/local modules too
– [host] -> Shell -> Post Modules now shows the framework’s unix/local
and exploit/linux/local modules
– Added Ctrl+I shortcut. Lets you choose a session to interact with.
– Added Steal Token button to Processes dialog.
– Armitage now asks Metasploit for a non-expiring authentication token.
This will prevent Armitage from losing its access to msfrpcd when you
put your computer to sleep or pause the VM running Metasploit.
– add_user and add_[local]group_user now show all of their output when
the -h flag is used to operate on a remote host.
– added a Delete menu to creds table. Right-click a cred to delete it
Cortana Updates (for scripters)
– aliased &data_delete to &data_clear to match the documentation.
– &file_get, &loot_get, and &file_content no longer delete the remote
file when connected to a teamserver.
Armitage is a graphical cyber attack management tool for Metasploit that visualizes targets, recommends exploits, and exposes the advanced capabilities of the framework.
Advanced users will find Armitage valuable for managing remote Metasploit instances and collaboration. Armitage’s red team collaboration features allow your team to use the same sessions, share data, and communicate through one Metasploit instance.
Download version :
windows : armitage112612.zip (5.88 MB)
Linux : armitage112612.tar.gz (5.89 MB)
MacOSX : armitage112612.dmg (3.80 MB)
Resource : http://www.fastandeasyhacking.com/ or http://code.google.com/p/armitage/