Version 1.2-rc4 (changes from aircrack-ng 1.2-rc3) – Released 14 Feb 2016:
* Airodump-ng: Increase console window size.
* Aircrack-ng: Added time remaining and percentage done when doing WPA cracking with a dictionary (file).
* Aircrack-ng: Make benchmark last 15 seconds for a more accurate value.
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed compilation on Cygwin 64 and drastically improve cracking speed for all CPUs (up to +175% performance).
* Airmon-ng: Improved chipset detection on FreeBSD.
* Airmon-ng: Display chipset for some Broadcom SDIO.
* Airbase-ng: Fixed broadcasting ‘default’.
* General: Updated and cleanup TravisCI file to test compilation and testing on OSX.
* General: Fixed reading large files on Cygwin.
* General: Fixed a bunch of compilation warnings with gcc and clang.
* General: Fixed compilation on Solaris, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD 4.4, NetBSD, OSX.
* General: Fixed compilation on ARM and MIPS.
* General: Improved compatibility on FreeBSD and Cygwin (RAM and CPU detection).
* General: Fixed gcc segfault on cygwin.
* General: Memory cleanups, fixed memory leaks and fix other issues reported by Valgrind.
* Testing: Fixes on various OSes.
* INSTALLING: Updated installation instructions for different OS.
* TravisCI: Improved file.
Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools.
It can attack WPA1/2 networks with some advanced methods or simply by brute force. It can also fully use a multiprocessor system to its full power in order to speed up the cracking process.
+ OpenSSL development package or libgcrypt development package.
+ Airmon-ng (Linux) requires ethtool.
+ On windows, cygwin has to be used and it also requires w32api package.
+ Linux: LibNetlink 1 or 3. It can be disabled by setting the flag ‘libnl’ to false.
+ pkg-config (pkgconf on FreeBSD)
+ FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OS X with macports: gmake
+ Linux/Cygwin: make
tar xf 1.2-rc4.tar.gz
Download version :
Terball : aircrack-ng-1.2-rc4.tar.gz
Zipball (windows ) : aircrack-ng-1.2-rc4.zip
Source : http://aircrack-ng.org/
our post before : http://seclist.us/updates-aircrack-ng-version-1-2-rc1-is-a-set-of-tools-for-auditing-wireless-networks.html