aircrack-ng v1.2-rc5 (changes from aircrack-ng 1.2-rc4) – Released 03 Apr 2018:
* General: Switching to autotools which allows compiling on more plateforms.
* General: Updated README.md and INSTALLING files.
* General: Fixed compilation on a lot of platforms.
* General: Fixed compilation warnings across platforms and compilers.
* General: Fixed typos in the tools and in manpages.
* General: Replace %d/ld with %u/lu for unsigned printf parameters.
* General: Added option to disable stack protector.
* General: Improved makefile to get reproducible builds.
* General: Fixed compilation with OpenSSL 1.1.0.
* General: Updated radiotap parsing code.
* General: Updated all URLs to use HTTPS.
* General: Fixed compilation with libreSSL.
* General: Added WPS 2.0 test PCAP.
* General: Do not use stackguard on Windows.
* General: Fixed warnings on GCC7.
* General: Improved code quality using Coverity Scan.
* General: Added badges for Coverity scan and Intel compiler buildbot
* Aircrack-ng: Use trampoline binary to automatically select fastest executable depending on the CPU
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed missing include for linecount.
* Aircrack-ng: Fixed concurrency issues when reading multiple WEP PCAP.
* Aircrack-ng: Added support for creating HCCAPx file format.
* Airodump-ng: Get the channel from HT information.
* Airodump-ng: Detect WPS 2.x.
* Airodump-ng: Also check current directory for OUI file.
* Airodump-ng: Fixed writing ESSID to CSV, Kismet CSV and Kismet NetXML files when ESSID gets decloaked and cloaked length was 1.
* Aireplay-ng: Added deauthentication reason code option.
* Aireplay-ng: Increase amount of AP to test when running injection test.
* Airodump-ng: Fixed 802.11a channel hopping list.
* Airodump-ng: Fix creation of .xor files.
* Airodump-ng: Added support for HT channels (HT20/HT40-/HT40+).
* Airodump-ng: Now displaying correct rate for 802.11n or 802.11ac AP.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed checking for processes.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed display of “cannot access ‘/sys/class/ieee80211/’: No such file or directory”.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed bashisms.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed display of specific drivers.
* Airmon-ng: Fixed display of cards on the sdio bus.
* Airmon-ng: Now supports nexmon driver on RPi 3 (and 0 Wireless) using Kali Linux.
* Airmon-ng: Added identification for another realtek chipset and generic Ralink/MT.
* Airmon-ng: Handle 2 types of rfkill commands and updated unblock text.
* Airmon-ng: more portable modinfo usage.
* Airmon-ng: remove grep -P references upon request.
* Airmon-ng: Do not replace driver name by ?????? when driver is valid.
* Airgraph-ng: Removed irrelevant comment in README.
* Airgraph-ng: Handle SSID with double quotes.
* Airgraph-ng: Fixed parsing OUI file.
* Airdrop-ng: Updated lorcon2 installation instructions.
* Besside-ng: Fixed ‘wi_read(): No child processes’ error.
* Airdecloak-ng: Fixed segfault due to NULL pointer dereference.
* osdep: Remove wi_set_channel(1) on open wifi interface (cygwin).
* osdep: Fixed RAW socket resource leak.
* Patches: Created WPE patches and documentation for current HostAPd and Freeradius versions.
* Airodump-ng: Fix incorrect if conditions which always are false.
* Airodump-ng: Remove useless not NULL check.
* Airventriloquist: New tool from https://github.com/Caesurus/airventriloquist/
* dcrack: Fixed indentation.
* TravisCI: Fixed compilation on OSX.
* AppVeyor: Added support for AppVeyor, CI for cygwin builds.
Aircrack-ng is a complete suite of tools to assess WiFi network security.
It focuses on different areas of WiFi security:
+ Monitoring: Packet capture and export of data to text files for further processing by third party tools.
+ Attacking: Replay attacks, deauthentication, fake access points and others via packet injection.
+ Testing: Checking WiFi cards and driver capabilities (capture and injection).
+ Cracking: WEP and WPA PSK (WPA 1 and 2).
All tools are command line which allows for heavy scripting. A lot of GUIs have taken advantage of this feature. It works primarily Linux but also Windows, OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, as well as Solaris and even eComStation 2.
– OpenSSL development package or libgcrypt development package.
– Airmon-ng (Linux) requires ethtool.
– On windows, cygwin has to be used and it also requires w32api package.
– On Windows, if using clang, libiconv and libiconv-devel
– Linux: LibNetlink 1 or 3. It can be disabled by passing –disable-libnl to configure.
– pkg-config (pkgconf on FreeBSD)
– FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OS X with macports: gmake
– Linux/Cygwin: make and Standard C++ Library development package (Debian: libstdc++-dev)
Use and Download:
sudo apt install build-essential autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libnl-3-dev libssl-dev libpcre3-dev ethtool shtool
FreeBSD using PKG
pkg install autoconf automake libtool pkgconf sqlite3 git python3`
pacman -Sy autoconf automake1.15 libtool msys2-w32api-headers msys2-w32api-runtime pkg-config git python openssl-devel openssl libopenssl msys2-runtime-devel gcc binutils make pcre-devel libsqlite-devel
git clone https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng && cd aircrack-ng