Adhrit is an open source Android APK ripping tool that does a basic recon on the provided APK file and extracts important imformation.
+ Linux Machine
+ Java JDK
+ PYTHON 2.7.x
– Extracts the apk contents.
– Does a strings on the dex and stores it in a file.
– Extracts the jar out of the dex.
– Checks for native libraries.
– Extracts java code from the APK.
Usage and Download fromm source:
git clone https://github.com/abhi-r3v0/Adhrit && cd Adhrit
1. Dowload or clone the package and extract the tool.
2. Place the application (Android apk) in the tool directory.
3. Open a terminal and cd into the directory.
4. Run "python adhrit.py -a your_app.apk"