Update The Autopsy Forensic Browser v-NSRL-240m
Released note : This folder contains indexes from NSRL releases (http://www.nsrl.nist.gov/). These will save you time because it is a smaller download than from the NSRL site and you do not need to make the index on your computer.
Changes Autopsy since V-3.0.0:
- Using Sleuthkit 4.0.0
- Integrated plugin installer.
- New options menu to globally access module options.
- Added custom ingest module loader and ingest module auto-discoveryImprovements:
- Updated ingest framework APIs.
- Merged the main modules into Autopsy-Core and Autopsy-CoreLibs.
- Improved logging infrastructure.
- Improved configuration infrastructure.
- Keyword search: upgraded Lucene from 34 to 36.
- Build system improvements.
- Updated documentation.
- UI selection fix in Content and Result viewer
- UI fixes in Hash Database and Keyword Search options.
- Excel report export produced corrupt files sometimes.
- Fix for Keyword Search sometimes not property initializing when application starts.
|Overview v-3.0.0 Windows Platform|
The Autopsy Forensics Browser is a graphical interface to The Sleuth Kit and other open source tools. It allows you to investigate disk images in a fast and easy to use interface. It is a platform that allows other developers to make plug-in modules.