update NOWASP Mutillidae v-2.4.10
Change Log for NOWASP 2.4.10:
- Altered comments on the XML Validator page to fix a bug present in Firefox 3.0. FF3 is obsolete but still used in some security training courses.
- Suppressed errors during creation of HTML5 web storage items in order to support older browsers which have not implemented window.localStorage and window.sessionStorage.
- Created a title for the Help Me! buttons to show which page the button will help with
- Improved home page layout, added help links
- Added link to email support to home page
- Improved formatting of the footer
NOWASP (Mutillidae) is a free, open source, deliberately vulnerable web-application providing a target for web-security enthusiest. NOWASP (Mutillidae) can be installed on Linux and Windows using LAMP, WAMP, and XAMMP for users who do not want to administrate a webserver. It is pre-installed on SamuraiWTF, Rapid7 Metasploitable-2, and OWASP BWA. The existing version can be updated on pre-installed platforms. With dozens of vulns and hints to help the user; this is an easy-to-use web hacking environment deliberately designed for labs, security enthusiast, classrooms, CTF, and vulnerability assessment tool targets. Mutillidae has been used in graduate security courses, corporate web sec training courses, and as an “assess the assessor” target for vulnerability assessment software.
- Mutillidae can be installed on Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7 using XAMMP making it easy for users who do not want to install or administrate their own webserver. Mutillidae is confirmed to work on XAMPP, WAMP, and LAMP. XAMPP is the “default” deployment.
- Installs easily by dropping project files into the “htdocs” folder of XAMPP.
- Will attempt to detect if the MySQL database is available for the user
- Preinstalled on Rapid7 Metasploitable 2, Samurai Web Testing Framework (WTF), and OWASP Broken Web Apps (BWA)
- Contains 2 levels of hints to help users get started
- Has dozen of vulnerablities and challenges. Contains at least one vulnearbility for each of the OWASP Top Ten 2007 and 2010
- Includes bubble-hints to help point out vulnerable locations
- System can be restored to default with single-click of “Setup” button
- Switches between secure and insecure mode
- Secure and insecure source code for each page stored in the same PHP file for easy comparison
- Used in graduate security courses, in corporate web sec training courses, and as an “assess the assessor” target for vulnerability software
- Mutillidae has been tested/attacked with Cenzic Hailstorm ARC, W3AF, SQLMAP, Samurai WTF, Backtrack, HP Web Inspect, Burp-Suite, NetSparker Community Edition, and other tools
- Instructional Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/webpwnized
- Updates tweeted to @webpwnized
Download : LATEST-mutillidae-2.4.10.zip (7.0 MB)
Find Other Version |
Resources : http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=mutillidae/mutillidae-deliberately-vulnerable-php-owasp-top-10
Our post before : http://seclist.us/2013/01/update-nowasp-mutillidae-v-2-4-1.html