Update PHP mini vulnerability suite/PHPmvs v-2.1
Change : Now with some well known “never gonna work” Joomla! vulnerabilities
PHPmvs is a simple (maybe not THAT fast) SQLi exploiter, admin panel finder, server vulnerability scanner, port scanner, website crawler and webserver fuzzer (DOS) mostly for “fast” scan (you can upload it to your own server and scan multiple sites from there) the only thing you need to make it work is a webserver with PHP and a browser.
- Error-based SQL injection.
- Union query SQL injection
- Apache version-related alerts.
- Some apache modules vulnerabilities.
- PHP version-related alerts.
- Port scanner.
- Admin panel finder.
- Website Crawler
- Simple Server Fuzzer (DOS)
- Directory Traversal (new)
- Some Joomla! vulnerabilities
- Black background and green font.
Download : PHPmvs_BETA_2.1.php (65.0 kB)
Find other version |
Resources : http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmvs
Our post before : http://seclist.us/2012/11/update-php-mini-vulnerability-suitephpmvs-v-2-0.html