Revenssis version 2.0 released : Penetration Test Suite for Smartphones.
Nicknamed as the “Smartphone Version of Backtrack”, Revenssis Penetration Suite is a set of all the useful types of tools used in Computer and Web Application security. Tools available in it include: Web App scanners, Encode/Decode & Hashing tools, Vulnerability Research Lab, Forensics Lab, plus the must-have utilities (Shell, SSH, DNS/WHOIS Lookup, Traceroute, Port Scanner, Spam DB Lookup, Netstat… etc). All these fitting in an application approx. 10MB (post installation).
- All Web Vulnerability Scanners including:
- SQL injection scanner
- XSS scanner
- DDOS scanner
- CSRF scanner
- SSL misconfiguration scanner
- Remote and Local File Inclusion (RFI/LFI) scanners
- Useful utilities such as:
- WHOIS lookup, IP finder, Shell, SSH, Blacklist lookup tool, Ping tool,
- Forensic tools (in imlementation) such as malware analyzers, hash crackers, network sniffer, ZIP/RAR password finder, social engineering toolset, reverse engineering tool
- Vulnerability research lab (sources include: Shodan vulnerability search engine, ExploitSearch, Exploit DB, OSVDB and NVD NIST
- Self scan and Defence tools for your Android phone against vulnerabilities
- Connectivity Security Tools for Bluetooth, Wifi and Internet. (NFC, Wifi Direct and USB in implementation)
Note : Works with Android 2.1 and above. NO rooting required.All updates are free of charge.